We value and respect all individuals and organisations seeking to donate time, money or resources to our work. We endeavour to protect our users’ information, through compliance with the Data Protection Act 1988 and the Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. When our supporters submit personal and sensitive information, this information is protected by a secure system both online and offline.
When you contact Cork’s 96fm Giving for Living Radiothon regarding an event, activity, campaign, send or receive information or make a donation, you can provide us with your personal information. This data is stored on our secure computerised database to enable us to respond to your requests, keep you updated and informed about our work and how your donation(s) is being used. In the future, we may communicate with you by mail, email or telephone.
Names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses are protected by Cork’s 96fm Giving for Living Radiothon on a computerised system to ensure that loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of this information is not probable.
Credit card numbers, account numbers, and online donations are protected by a secure server software called Realex. This secure software encrypts financial information provided online. It prevents anyone else reading your personal and sensitive information while your donation is being processed.
To ensure we have an accurate personal record of our supporters, please contact us if your personal details have changed so we can update your record.
Under the Data Protection Act 1988, it is your right to decide how your details are used. If you do not wish us to use your details in any way other than to inform you of our work, please email us at email@example.com or write to Cork’s 96fm Giving for Living Radiothon C/O Mercy University Hospital Foundation, 26 Henry Street, Cork.
If you have any queries or questions about privacy and/or security of your personal data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit www.dataprotection.ie for further information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of this site provided by Cork’s 96FM Giving for Living Radiothon is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Cork’s 96FM Giving for Living Radiothon reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Cork’s 96FM Giving for Living Radiothon are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Cork’s 96FM Giving for Living Radiothon be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Cork’s 96FM Giving for Living Radiothon does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
a. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Cork’s 96FM Giving for Living Radiothon. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Cork’s 96FM Giving for Living Radiothon to use any item displayed.
b. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Cork’s 96FM Giving for Living Radiothon). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. Cork’s 96FM Giving for Living Radiothon takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
11. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.